Sunday, May 27, 2007

College Life

Dear Mama, I hope and Tom are doing fine.


I took your advice and went downtown with my stalker, Xavier one night. He was nice, but he just wasn't Nolan.


The bartender at the club has some of the longest hair. I wonder if it ever gets in the drinks. I drank bottled water all night as I was worried about the whole hair issue.


What is your problem with Nolan? I don't understand why you say I should stop seeing him. What did he ever do to you?


I wonder where his mind is on some dates. He has mentioned you at the weirdest times. Why won't you tell me about your history with him. I thought you would be happy that I found such a loving man.


I completed my skills. Where is the reward you spoke of?


I'm happy to announce that I am now engaged to Nolan. I was so excited when he agreed to marry me.


I got the 'package' you sent me total. Hmmph. Why would you EVER agree to this? Fine then, I will have an affair if it kills me. Nolan is so worth it. I just hope my heiress is the only child I have to have from the affair. Why didn't you tell me earlier about the contract???


Just because I have to have an bastardette from an affair, I REFUSE to get rid of Nolan. Is that what happened to you? Did you have someone that you could not do that to? Was Tom the second choice? Who was the first?


Just another night that Nolan and I celebrated our love. I still want to know who your first choice was. Why won't you tell me? What is the big deal?


Here is one of my annoying dorm mates. She is rude enough to drive me bonkers!!


Off to my final exam of my senior year. Boy the time has flown past!


I GRADUATED!! WOOT!! My brothers are on the never ending plan...who knows if they will EVER graduate?


Nolan graduated also and came over to celebrate with me.


Time's up at the dorm! See you soon!
Love ya! Penny
~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 7

6 comments:

Mao said...

Dun, dun, dun... What will Penny do when she finds out? The web of lies thickens! ;)

ASimWen said...

Poor Penny has been sucked into the contract her mother signed years ago...she is none too happy. Let her find out who her mother's choice was..."Oh What A Web We Weave...."

tktrn99 said...

Ooo....what drama!! How is Penny and her mother going to handle all of this? How will Penny react to the truth?? Eeek! What a cliffhanger. Hey! I know some people on the never-ending college plan! *snicker*

Heather said...

Why do I have a feeling that this Nolan thing is going to go badly? Oh geez, poor girl is in love and then she finds out the truth about what she must do. Oh man! She's getting close to hitting the nail on the head with her questions. Poor Penny.

Lisa said...

Yikes. Penny still doesn't know the full truth. How is Aston going to handle having Nolan around all the time?

Ziese52 said...

I foresee a lot of fighting with Penny marrying the man her mother loved most of all. Very intersting, cna't wait for more.