Monday, May 14, 2007

A Place to Call Home


I can't believe the gale of them! They send me here and I think one thing and then BAM! They threw this curve ball at me. For the love of Llamas! Why did I volunteer for this again? Oh yes, I thought I would be a new Legacy starter...GAWD!!
I see you found your new house, is everything to your liking now?
Where is my yellow box house?
You can't afford it yet, it gives you something to look forward to.

Who is this and where is Nolan?
I just couldn't marry him now. I can't have my heiress with him, so I decided to go with Tom. Tom went to Uni with me and used to be my study partner.
Did you tell him about the ad? Is he aware of what is going to happen?
Oh My LLAMA! I don't know all of what will happen with the little twists you like to show me at the LAST MINUTE! How could you expect me to explain it to him?

Looks like all that schooling paid off. I thought you were to be an adventureer or something...
Simheimers, I forgot what it was and guessed.

Poor Tom has no idea what he is agreeing to does he?
He gets me, isn't that enough? He was always around my Greek house.
Poor Tom...he has adored you from afar for four years now.
POOR TOM?? He gets ME!
Poor Tom - choice #2 after you tossed Nolan to the side.

Don't say it! Enjoy the moment...feel the excitement...and by the way, we are a 2 bolt couple and sometimes a 3 bolt.
Poor Tom....

At least you aren't shoving food in his mouth. I suppose you didn't invite Nolan around, huh?
No, it would break his heart to know that you FORCED me to pick Tom over him.
I FORCED YOU? Oh this isn't my fault.

Where is Tom? Why are you still in your formal wear?
Tom had to work today, so I invited my friend Oliver over. The formal wear? Oh that, well Tom had to study for work last night so there was no fun on the honeymoon night for us.
Are you telling me that the house wasn't knockin' last night?
That is what I said right? Maybe he will get lucky tonight.

YOUR FAULT!
I'm not the one on the bed with Oliver, just hurry up before Tom returns are you get busted or something. ***Side note - it took these two THREE times to FINALLY make a baby!!***
What is wrong with that? Practice makes perfect, right??

My husband is home! MY HUSBAND IS HOME! Get out of this bed!! Hurry!!! OMGOMGOMG!! HURRY!!!
Are you trying to get busted or something? You know if you are busted you move to a torture house. It's in that contract you mumble about.

Just a look at Aston's friends. I don't know how, but she wasn't busted I figured she would be.
Not to bad huh? Look at all the HAWT guys that are my friends.

I think you need cooking lessons from that Chef friend of yours. Maybe next time he can show you how to properly use the oven.
HUSH! I had to make Tom's supper for him. Oliver shows me how to cook...
I'm referring to cooking in the kitchen, not the bedroom.

Put your eyes back in your head. You will NOT mess around with him. His name is Vlad and he is married. Plus he is off limits for this challenge.
But, he is such a hawt piece of specimen...
NO! He is out of your league here, friends only!

Did you hear the news? I think our pre-wedding woo-hoo had the right results! Poor Tom, you are so clueless somedays. Is that what she told you?

Big Daddy Tom is estastic!!
Did you finally get some, is that why you are all grins?
Not yet, but I've been pulling all nighters studying for work. We are saving our money for that lovely yellow box house.

I feel sick...what is wrong with me?
Look Tom is moving up the corporate ladder! Aren't you excited?
No, I think I may be pregnant or something...

Why are you upset now? Your thoughts are confirmed as I see the prego pjs you are wearing.
I should have married Nolan you know.
Who cares about Nolan now? You need to figure out how you will explain to Tom the baby when you have yet to give him any.
I have that figured out already, he got some the night before our wedding. See, I've already been thinking about this.

OMG - you got a dog.
I figured since Tom wanted a dog, I would let him have Moofy here. She will help him keep his mind off of the other things. Men seem to have such a one track mind anyway.

Moofy loves Tom, right? Yes, Moofy loves Tom!

I don't think that outfit is maternity wear. Your belly should not pop out of that opening! Get something else to wear, please!!
What is wrong with my belly? Tom loves my belly.
Tom thinks the baby is HIS also. He must not know how to do the math here...numbers don't add up at all....

ARRRGH!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

ASimWen said...

Poor Tom is clueless..... :(

Cheif of staff Aston! Very good!

Three bolt couple? Yay! Too bad it isn't enougth to keep Aston from laying round with that wrinkled up old che.... hehehe

Hullo Vlad! :)

Moofy is...ummm..interesting looking! Looks like sherbert. :)

ARRRGH!!! Very intersting! hehehe

tktrn99 said...

Great job! Already a Desperate Housewife...and poor Tom has no idea what's going on! Oooo....a Vlad pop-in! YEAH! Oh man, a cliffhanger...will this be the next heiress???

EO said...

Vlad sighting!!!! Moofy looks like she's going to bring some color to the house... Aston is obviously a popular girl.... :D

MysticSpirit said...

Teeheehee!! Man ... See ... I've got her all figured out. She knows that she can't have Nolan, to have an heiress with him, so she figures that she won't torture herself being with him when she can't let their child take possession of their legacy when the times comes. Too bad Nolan wasn't an NPC. Poor guy. Or ... if he WAS an NPC ... she could make a baby with HIM ... and their child would be the heiress! Yes? Sounds like a plan to me!

Ooh! Ooh! Vlad! What're you doing over there?! You should be at home with our 6 children!!

Mao said...

Hahaha, Vlad can't keep out of DHW challenge... he is just asking for trouble.

/shakes her head

Heather said...

OMG! That dog! Yikes! Yikes, yikes. I love how she couldn't have kids with Nolan so she married Tom. It seems a little twisted in an almost noble way. And look at that Vlad has walked in.

Ziese52 said...

Poor, poor clueless Tom. I hope it's a girl!

Oh my Moffy is. . . interesting. You make the strangest dogs Lynn. :)