Monday, May 21, 2007

The Evidence Is Shown


Looks like you and Penny are becoming the best of pals now.
Why won't you tell me about their 'sperm donor'? I am their father. There is more to being a father than just donating the sperm. Why won't you tell me?


If I wasn't their father, why would I be there for their birthdays? Who is the sperm donor? Tell me...please
Sorry you think you aren't the sperm donor, you must talk to Aston about that. Isn't Penny a pretty child?


Phil has also grown up into a handsome little boy. What is wrong with your belly Aston? Why is it so big?
YOUR FAULT! You told me to let Tom have some and I did and now look at me! I'm HUGE!!!


Tom is totally believing my story now, see here his son Tim also has my skintone like his siblings.
Are we sure this is Tom's kid??
GAWD! Do you ever stop? Let him enjoy his kid!


Hello Penny! Nice to see you are studying hard.
Whatever..you know I am treated differently than my brothers. This isn't fair! They have more freedom than me!
You are the heiress, what did you expect? Plus you aren't treated differently.


Exhibit A - Butterflies! You would have thought I caught them, right? WRONG! My brother Phil did it on one of his 'free will' afternoons. Do I get that? Oh no, not me...Mama says 'I'm the heiress I have to study to max out those skills. Just think of the reward.' WHATEVER!!! More evidence to come!!


How is Tim, Tom?
This is totally different than my other three kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my other kids, but this just feels different than when I held them.


Aww, Tim is a handsome little boy also.
He is, isn't he? His first friend is waiting for him on that chair also. So let me get him on his rabbit to make friends.


Way to go Tom!


Time sure has flown around here, huh? Tim is already a child!
Tom spends all his time with Tim now. He told me the other day that it takes more than a sperm donation to be a father. What did he mean?
And you graduated college? Oh yes, I almost forgot you never went to class and slept your way to get those grades.


Peter has turned out nicely, huh?
I suppose if you are into the studying type. All he cares to do is to study. No interest in girls or anything. He will probably earn his college grades.


EXCUSE ME!! Exhibit B! My brothers are playing chess TOGETHER! Do I get to play chess with anyone else? Oh no! Not the heiress, the heiress isn't allowed to play chess. Mama says 'The heiress must max out each skill before moving to the next skill.'
Do you really want to play with Phil? He cheats....


You turned out to be a real pretty girl. Congrats! I hear you just want to have a family and become Captain Hero or something.
Why wouldn't I be? Don't forget, there are more exhibits to come! We want fairness for the heiress!


Phil didn't turn out that bad either, I suppose.
He only has time late at night to work on his skills. He is too busy off chasing all the teenage girls in skirts! Just like his mom!!


Exhibit C - Look at Peter out there with that Meadow girl! Am I allowed to meet boys and get my first kiss?? Oh no, not the heiress! Mama says 'The heiress will get her first kiss with someone who really matters, not a local trampy townie kid.' Do you see how I am being treated differently???
No, not really but you are entitled to your opinion. That is a funny quote considering how your mom was in college.


Nolan! You brought Nolan around??
Hush! The kids are at school and Tom is at work! I've missed him so much since you FORCED me to marry Tom.
I did not force you...


Exhibit D - I got a cold! Did my brothers get a cold? Oh no, not them.
What did your mom say this time?
Mama says 'This will only make the heiress stronger.' GAWD! I want to have some fun like they do. What else does the heiress have to do???


Peter went off to College late one night. I'm gonna miss my oldest son. It won't be the same around here.
It was time for him to move on, he couldn't stay here forever you know.
You know what this means, right. It means I am getting OLDER!!! ARRGH!!


Exhibit E - I CAUGHT on FIRE!!! Do my brothers get caught on fire?? Oh no, only me. Mama says 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' I'm tired of her explanations.
You can't die! Then this will all end there.
What would end? I'm confused, what would end?
Talk to your mom....


No, I didn't die. Phil came to my rescue while Tim just yelled. Some nice looking fireman was here also. Did you see the man in uniform? RAWR!! Mama says 'A man in uniform is the best type of man.'
Your mom should know....


Phil is also off to College. He said he has done enough around the house and it is time for him to expand his black book and go to college.
He sounds just like you did....


What happened to the puppies?
Those dogs HATE each other! And when I say hate, I mean hate. They fight all the time. Rover ran away for a week to get away from Moofy. When one sleeps, the other stands over it and growls.


My baby boy has grown into a teen now. Being that he has heard from Phil, he is ready to go to all the parties at College.
Sounds like your family has grown up just fine now. Did you tell Penny about her future?
You mean I have to tell her??? Why don't you tell her?
Remember the contract? The contract says you must explain to the heiress her role for the next generation.


So are you ready to venture off to college also?
YES! I have had enough of mama's sayings. She has some 'official document' to show me and then I will be leaving also. Why would she be nervous about showing it to me?
Oh that, she will explain it to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

ASimWen said...

Awww looks like Tom is catchin' on. Yup...there is more to being a father then being the sperm donor. Penny looks happy in his arms.

Awww feel sorry for Penny. Always studyin'....at least Tom is hangin' in there and studying right along with her.

Well, Tom looks rather excited holding Tim. :) I think he KNOWS....

Heh, that guy sitting in the chair in front of the computer looks like Harry Potter.

Ok so let's see. They boys get to do alla the fun stuff whilst the heiress gets to do nothing but study and catch on fire. I think I see the plot here.

I'll just bet Aston will explain it all to PENNY.....

MysticSpirit said...

Hoooooooooo boy! Y'see. This is where a lot of heirs and heiresses go wrong! They're not upfront with people! If they'd be more forthcoming with the information, all would be well! But OOOH no! *shakes head* Tom should be happy that Tim is HIS son ... but he really ought to spend more time with the others. Does he want them to feel jealous of his "true" son ... and give him a hard time?

And hey! Wait a minute! Was that Harry Potter in that chair and in that pinstriped suit?!?!

Mao said...

Hahaha, oh dear... poor Penny! Such is the life of an heiress, I guess. At least it wasn't a piano fire...

Harry Potter?? LOL!

Heather said...

Hhmm, I wonder if Tim really is Tom's? That's a little confusing.

Oh, Penny has an attitude! She'll be a handful. I can't imagine how she'll be when she is a teenager!

Time is a cutie! Not sure about the hair though, almost makes him look like he is very, very prematurely balding.

Penny is a beauty! She cracks me up! Poor thing! She caught on fire! That is rough. Uh-oh, I wonder how Penny will respond to her future.

Lisa said...

Poor Penny. She really is not going to like her life after college unless she has an aspiration change.

Ziese52 said...

All the Exhibits and explainations were hilarious. This is my favorite. "Exhibit E - I CAUGHT on FIRE!!! Do my brothers get caught on fire?? Oh no, only me. Mama says 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.'" Had my LOL