Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Want Ad

WANTED: ONE FEMALE WITH AN OPEN MIND WILLING TO LEAVE A DIFFERENT SORT OF LEGACY. MUST BE WILLING FOR SOME MESSING AROUND. GIRL OFF-SPRING IS REQUIRED. ONE WORD OF ADVICE...JUST DON'T GET CAUGHT!

What made you decide to answer our ad?
So the ad caught my eye, there is nothing wrong with that, is there? I was in limbo anyway, so why not try this out?
Fair enough, tell us about yourself.
My name is Aston Willostan. I am a romantic person who wants to have many lovers, but that might change.


Who is this you are talking to?
This was my first real friend at the dorm, Anna. I know I need to find my husband, but I needed someone to confide in.


Didn't we give you everything you will need to find your husband?
Not exactly, I can't have my future lovers calling on the main phone line. My dorm mates will get curious. And then they will start talking about me. I can't have that.


Who is this guy you are talking to? Is he husband material??
Spencer? Husband material? Oh no, he is around more for my pleasure. A girl needs to have fun, right? He will just be around as a plaything for me.
That's good, I've seen what his kids could look like.


Why aren't you off looking for a husband?
I have a lot of my skills to max out before leaving Univeristy.
Yes, you will have the toughest time here, your kids will have it a little easier.


Why are you bothering me while I am on a date with Spencer? You know I need to work my mojo and get some aspiration points. GO AWAY!
I thought he was a plaything?
GO AWAY I SAID!!


I see your mojo worked just fine with Professor Kent. That has to be why he is wandering around in his underwear.
Yes, I managed to get my grades up quickly with his help.
What about Spencer?
I told you he was just a plaything. He is off probably waiting for my phone call.


And Professor Yvette? You seem to have been busy...
Well, they do help me quickly get the grades up.
Aren't you worried about what your dorm mates will say?
What are they going to say? I used my assets to get ahead. That is what matters, right? They aren't talking about me, are they?


With all the visiting Professors, my grades are soaring. This left me time to play around with my friends.
When do you have time to work on your skills?
I have my ways of getting skills now. They will be taken care of, trust me.


How in the world did this fire happen?
Well, I was at class when it started...
Uh-huh, and where is the sprinkler??
Ok, fine I admit it...I removed it. That chef they gave us was not giving me anymore skills so he had to go!
Giving you skills???
Yes, he was kindly giving me skills and then he stopped. That wrote his death sentence. He had to go, he was not being useful to me anymore.


Another 'friend'?
Why must you say it like that? Nolan is a kind, generous man. He truelly the first person interested in me.
He will be thrown away like the others.
WHAT??? I don't throw them away, they knew I wasn't serious about them.


Collin! Why are you messing with this sweet TSR sim? He did nothing to you.
I met him downtown and he followed me home. How is that my fault?
Followed you home? Like a lost puppy dog?
Something like that. He wanted to give me some skills also.


Collin again? He is around more than the others. You haven't thrown him away yet?
You act like I am using them...that isn't how it is at all.


Where are we at now? This isn't the dorm.
Nope, not the dorm. The whole kill the chef backfired. No new chef ever showed up. That dorm mate who died, why yes, he was replaced. I shall miss 'ole what's his name...the chef wasn't replaced and I couldn't be expected to cook for the whole dorm could I? So I moved off campus. I saw the dorm is gone now.
I had to, you glitched it up with that 'kill the chef' idea of yours.

I thought you were done with the Professors? I thought it was all Nolan?
I needed the help in my studies. Did you hear, others have volunteered to give me skills and the points help out my mojo.
Who volunteered now?


See here nice Doug Abone came by to volunteer.
Leave the TSR people alone. They have served their purpose. They are done with their service, let them reside here in peace.
Well, now they can serve mine. He did volunteer to help me. They all volunteered.


STOP!!!! You are riping his face off!!!
He is fine, trust me. I just need to readjust the settings on this thing. It was just a little too powerful.


Serious decision time. Stay romantic or changed to something else.
And???
I have decided to let my mojo settle down and found out I'm now into money.


See here, a nice quiet evening with my friends. No mojo action, just friendly chat. What could be better?
I guess they are volunteering now?


I'm not enjoying this less mojo thing. Not at all.
You did have it easy as a romantic. Your needs aren't as easy now.


Back to making friends?
Well, I want to be a adventure person when I graduate, so I need more friends.


Does this mean Nolan will be your husband? You keep bringing him around.
I dunno, my mind is not been made up. He does have some nice genes, just think of what our little girls will look like. They will be the talk of the town.
Hmm...


Time to go work the volunteers, time to go work the volunteers...


It is almost time for you to graduate. This is the time where I tell you the rest of the challenge. You will get married, but your heiress is not from your husband. She has to come from an affair.
Huh? I thought the don't get caught had to do with my previous playthings from here. You didn't mention this before.
That is your twist, your heiress is from an affair. You didn't think it would be that easy now would it? Oops, I think you did.


Anna, can you believe that? I was never made aware of the twist. They should have told me...right? Oh I totally agree, that was just so wrong. What can I do? I can't just quit, that wouldn't look good. I've signed the contract...
What was "just wrong"? The twist? You have got to be kidding. Didn't you read the small print on the contract? It mentions surprises could happen.


This is how I think the best. The more blood I get my brain, the better it works.
What is there to really think about?
H-E-L-L-O-!! I think you know, the whole baby from the affair. That means the heiress will be bastardette!!
That is what will be so much fun, don't you see that?


Why is Max over here and in your bed? He can't be used for the kids either, you must use a service person.
Just one last sample of the goodies.


So you graduated! Who will your husband be?
Why does it matter? I can't have my heiress with him.
You could have other kids with him once you produce the heiress.
Not the same, just not the same. You should have told me the twist sooner.
Why? You were having such a great time and all.
Is there anything else you haven't told me???
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part2



7 comments:

Mao said...

Very cool, Lynn! I can't wait to see how her genetics continue. ;)

MysticSpirit said...

Poor girl. See ... THIS is why you need to read the FINE PRINT!! *smacks forehead* I feel for the girl. I think she should've stayed romance. She might've been okay with things then.

tktrn99 said...

Great start! Sorry she didn't read the fine print! :( This will be fun!

Kethwyn said...

Heh. You definitely had a feisty one respond to the want ad. Aston's going to be fun to follow, even if she is bummed about the fine print. It might be a while before she forgives you for it. It's her own fault for not reading it though... being a romance sim at the time, she probably just read to "messing around" and skipped the rest. *chuckle* Oh, and Nolan (Scott in my Legacy family) does make some lovely little girls.

ASimWen said...

Perhaps Aston should buy a pair of glasses. You know. To read the fine print with. HAHAHA! She is in for a ride of a Sims' lifetime. :)

Heather said...

Oh that was great! Aston definitely has a personality on her! She is going to be fun! I wonder who her husband will be...

Ziese52 said...

"Is there anything else you haven't told me???" I have a feeling the answer is a enfatic yes! Interesting twists. Good job so far.