Monday, May 21, 2007

On With the Show


How adorable! A cute little boy.
It was supposed to be a girl. I'm supposed to have a girl. What do I do now?
Try again, you must keep popping out kids until the girl shows up.
How long will that take? What if I end up with a houseful of boys? Why can't the boys be the heirs?
The rules are all about a desperate houseWIFE, hot husband.


Professor Kent? Are you sure you want his genes in the family?
Sure, why not? What is wrong with his genes? He isn't that bad looking.
I just hope it goes better this time and you aren't almost caught. Have you slept with Tom yet?
Umm, no but I know what to say to him about it, trust me.


Isn't my son handsome? He looks like me, right?
Umm....Yes, Peter is a handsome little boy, isn't he?


Another dog? You practically ignore the one you have.
Kids need pets. Moofy needs a playmate, plus maybe Moofy and Rover can have puppies.


Looks like the Kent did his job alright.
It has been harder this time. I'm sicker than before.
Gonna tell me how you explain this to Tom?
Well, Tom visited the Simmy Swimmers Bank while in college and made 'donations'. These 'donations' were put in me by our doctor.
HAHA - you think he will believe that? You would have been better off letting him have some fun one night.


Can we talk? Let me put Peter down for a nap. He is mine....right? He has my dark hair and his other features are from Aston. So he HAS to be mine.
How about a little later? I have to go watch my water boil or something. Enjoy playing with Peter. He wants some attention.


Awww, Rover just loves little Peter! Too cute.
See, this is why we got Rover. For the kids!
You already had a dog, you didn't need another.


How is your plan going? Has Tom talked with you? I think he is curious about your pregnancy. He isn't buying it...
Yes, he is. Why would he question me anyway? He LOVES me.
Maybe since your story is so off the wall. Why use his 'donations' when you can get the stuff straight from the source???


AARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!


TWINS!!!
How did I end up with twins? I didn't eat cheesecake!!
Be happy, you have your girl. You can actually sleep with your husband now. It might help him out. Take him on a date and give the poor man something to talk about at work tomorrow.
That is a thought, but not right now, I have bottles to make.


Something isn't right with her story. Using my 'donations'? How did she know which donation was mine? They were supposed to be kept confidential.
Isn't that baby (clueless on who he is holding here) cute? You don't think these are your kids? Of course, they are yours...she is your wife.


Look at the hair...BLONDE! Do I look blonde? Who was she with? Who was in my house getting some while I have been patiently waiting for it? What is wrong with this picture? Show me the tapes!! I know you have tapes!
Can't show you yet, have to go water my fish pond or something. Maybe later...


The twins are darlings! Look at them, both looking like you but with that blonde hair. Where is the blonde hair from?
Kent? Who cares? I got my little heiress right here in my arms.
You need to talk to Tom, he isn't happy at all about this. He is really starting to ask questions.


Happy? I finally let him get his way. All his questions are gone now. He is satisfied again with my decsription.
Dare I ask, how did you convince him this time?
A skimpy little outfit....he stopped with his questions and that was that.


Peter is growing up. Why is Tom looking at him like that?
I told you he has been asking questions lately. Or maybe 3 toddlers in the house was a little much for him.


I heard she finally let you have something the other night.
ME??? Oh no, I don't kiss and tell...not me. Well, there was some action but I still want to chat with you about what YOU know.
I know nothing...time to watch my grass grow.


Did you not use protection?
Go away! Can't you see I'm sick here?

~~~~~~~

Part 4



5 comments:

ASimWen said...

Awww...Tom is cuddling that little boy like he is his own...

Hehehe...'Simmy Swimmers Bank' lol must have been a great money make for ol' Tom.

Tom looks like he is getting suspicious in that picture while he is holding Peter...He looks ummmm.... "DEPRIVED"

Yay for Twinsies!!!!!

HAHA~ Show me the Tapes!!!! lol

Penny sure is a cutie.

She is pregnant again AFTER having the Heiress??? hahaha She just doesn't know when to quit. lol

MysticSpirit said...

Men are so dense. :O)) *LOL* I cant believe he actually fell for that whole "donation" thing! BWAAAHAHAHAAA!!! And TWINS! I guess that's why she was so sick! *wiggles eyebrows* And now there's ANOTHER baby (or babies) on the way! It's gonna be a busy household. ;O)

Heather said...

Oh a boy. Tom does look cute with him! And Rover is a more normal looking dog, wow, I can't way to see what those puppies look like. Awww poor Tom is in denial. Peter is a cutie!! Woah! Twins! And one is a girl!!! Now Peter can get some. Oh wow, both of those kids resemble the professor. Especially Penny. Awww, is Tom finally going to get to have a child that is his?

Lisa said...

Aston really didn't have a clue about what her life would be like. Rover is kinda cute.

Man, I wouldn't believe her story either. Finally! She finally let poor Tom have some!

Ziese52 said...

Yay a girl and natural twins!!!!

Poor Tom. . . at least he finally got some and he'll have a child.

I loved all your excuses. :)